Best unsecured business Loan Providers in Rajkot
Business Loan Interest Rates in Rajkot
If you’re running a business in Rajkot and searching for a loan to expand your business and meet your capital funding, availing associate unsecured Business loan are often smart possibility for you. They are unsecured loans given from Rs. 200,000 to Rs. 50,00,000 which means that you need not mortgage anything or show an asset. There area unit several banks and NBFCs in Rajkot that provide loans while not collateral to businessmen and SMEs. Future Finance is best business loan & personal loan provider in Baroda Surat Ahmedabad Mumbai & many more cities in india.
- we offer the highest ticket size of up to 100 lacs as Business Loan so that you can pursue your ambitions for your business. This is the highest loan amount that anyone offers in this category.
No Guarantors. No Collateral Required
- No want to provide any Guarantors or any collateral to avail a business Loans.
The business loan can be offered to any person who is running a legitimate business and has good turnover. Different banks have different criteria and terms to validate and authenticate a person’s business. After all the evaluation the loan amount, tenure and rate of interest or even whether to provide loan falls under the purview and authority of the bank. Some of the parameters taken under consideration are
- Type of business: Proprietorship, Partnership, Private Limited or Public Limited
- Turnover of the business
- Profit made by the business
- Cash flow of the business
- Track record of business
Documents Required for Business Loan in Rajkot.
|1 Photograph of Co-Applicant||Yes||Yes|
|Income Document||IT Returns, Balance Sheet & P/L Account statement for the last 2 years with Annexure||IT Returns, Balance Sheet & P/L Account statement for the last 2 years with Annexure|
|Bank Account Statements||For last 12 months||For last 3 months|
|KYC documents of Co-applicant||Yes||Yes|
|Business Proof||Certificate of Practice||MOA, AOA/ Partnership Deed/ Shop Act License|